Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And Now, Our Feature Presentation

Because every now and then it's wise to return to one's roots. (I defy you not to smile.)



Filed under: shameless, petunia face, precious giggles, high-waisted acid wash jeans with a brag book crammed down into the front pocket behind the inverted pleats and just above the camel toe, mommy blogger salami lager, so sue me it's not like I actually file away anything but resentment anyway.
Happy Hump Day, party people.
xoxo,
the OG Petunia Face and her Nasturtium of a Mother.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not smile from ear to ear watching that? I love her hair, it's so perfect!

Sarah Ring said...

Word up. She is the cutest! Happy hump day!

Red Bella said...

I can't wait til my baby can giggle like that!

Unknown said...

I have total hair envy.

Laurie Stark said...

Her hair is unreal!

krista said...

if i close my eyes, i swear i hear fairies dancing on my eyeballs and sprinkling dust into crusty corners.
you and your damn sunshine.
i heart her.

Sschraed said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you for sharing such absolute delight.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Oh that's too funny, especially the last line, "you're a petunia face MOM"

dee said...

YOU'RE a petunia face!! Soooo cute:)