Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mwa Mwa Mwa Mwab Mwab Mwab...

I am struggling to keep up with it all, the litany of to do's in my head sounding suspiciously like the grown ups in Charlie Brown. Oh, I am sure you have it, too. Laundry to do, bills to pay, projects to complete, kids to pick up, groceries to get, the blah of it all trailing off into the low nothing noise of a trombone. Did someone say Friday?

Not quite sure what Priscilla Presley is doing here except to say that I cannot stop staring. (Sometimes dots are better left unconnected, the Round-Headed Kid and the pretty girl who married the King and turned into the Little Red-Haired Woman with the I-Don't-Know-Why-Face.)
That's all,
S

3 comments:

Jules said...

Her face bums me out. Did they ever convict the quack who did that to her face?

Faux Fuchsia said...

She needs to lawyer up and look a a negligence claim. Surely she isn't happy with these results?

fromadistance said...

There was nothing wrong with her face to start with! How sad for her... :-(